Career Pages Data Privacy Statement for MPC Capital AGProtecting your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. We collect and use your data only for our own purposes pursuant to Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG – German Federal Data Protection Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation and/or other applicable statutory provisions. It is also important to us that you always know when we store your data and how we use them. The following notices explain to you where we collect your information on our internet site during your visit and how we use it.
I. Contact information for the data protection officer
You can find contact information in our general data privacy statement at http://www.mpc-careers.de/privacy
II. General information on data processing
Scope of personal data processing
As a rule, we collect and utilise our users’ personal data only if this is required to provide a functional website as well as our content and services. Our users’ data is routinely collected and used according to law or as stipulated in any consent granted by the user.
For information on data processing on our general website and on the technology implemented throughout our website, please read our general data privacy statement at
Our notice below explains to you the special features of the data processing you will find on our career pages.
III. Applications and data use through the career portal
1. Description and scope of data processing / recipient categories
On our career portal, we offer applicants the opportunity to send us their applications including disclosure of personal data. During this process, these data are transmitted to us at the address specified in the respective job description.
All personal data and attachments to your application will be collected and used only for the purpose of assessment, analysis and tracking in connection with the application procedure.
Only competent employees from the human resources department and the hiring company that are involved in selecting applicants and recruiting can access the data you send. If you are applying for a specific advertised position, your data are forwarded to the human resources manager responsible for the corresponding departments and locations of the employer specified in the respective job description. They are otherwise forwarded only to IT processors who are subject to instructions.
Applying through your XING profile:
You can apply for a position with us by providing us with your data through your XING profile and sending us any other missing documents via our career pages.
By using the XING button to select this method, you grant us access to your profile such that we are able to export it.
We will then extract from this only the above-specified information that we need for our applicant profile. Please note, however, that based on the read access that you grant us, we are also able to see other information on your professional contacts and potentially your life that you may not have intended to include in your application. If this is the case, please select another application method.
XING also generally displays recent visitors on your profile and potentially how they found you, as well. As a result, other XING users may also find out about our contact. Please learn more about the privacy settings available for XING and its data privacy terms directly on the following network platform: https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection.
1. Legal basis for data processing
If a contractual relationship is established and pre-contractual actions are carried out, the legal basis for the processing of data is sentence 1 of Section 26 (1) of the new version of BDSG.
2. Purpose of data processing
This information is required for us to be able to contact you and review your suitability for the advertised position. This allows a contractual relationship for employment to be established with us.
If you speculatively apply for a position with us and there is general interest in hiring, your information is saved just as with an application for a job posting. Our human resources staff involved in selecting applicants and recruiting will analyse your application materials in order to fill vacant positions with suitable candidates.
3. Period saved
If you apply for a particular vacancy, your data will be considered for the duration of the selection process. If this is the case, your data are forwarded to the human resources manager responsible for the corresponding departments and locations. If rejected, your data are anonymised six months later. All attachments and all communications are deleted.
If you would like to have your data considered for another specific application, please send us a separate speculative application.
Speculative applications are kept for a period of six months. After this period, we will proceed to anonymise these applications as described above.
If we decide to offer you a contract and you accept it, your materials are transferred to our routine personnel management as part of the usual procedure. They will then be further used pursuant to applicable legal regulations.
4. Option to object and appeal
As an applicant, you always have the option of correcting or withdrawing your application and of having the data erased.
To do so, please use the following channel: email@example.com.
IV. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
• pursuant to Article 15 GDPR to request information on your personal data that is processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, on the categories of personal data, on the categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, on the envisaged period stored, on the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object, on the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, on the source of your data if they are not collected by us and on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and any meaningful information about the particulars thereof;
• pursuant to Article 16 GDPR to request prompt rectification of inaccurate personal data or completion of your personal data that is stored by us;
• pursuant to Article 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data that are stored by us, provided that processing is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• pursuant to Article 18 GDPR to request the restriction of processing of your personal data, if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you oppose its erasure and we no longer need the data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
• pursuant to Article 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller;
• pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw the consent you have already granted us at any time. The result of this will be that we are no longer permitted to continue the data processing that was based on this consent in future and
• pursuant to Article 77 to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. To do so, you may generally contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or our office headquarters.
Right to object
Provided that your personal data are processed based on the legitimate interests under point (f) of Article 6 (1) GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Article 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data to the extent that there are grounds for this relating to your particular situation or if the objection is to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object that will be enforced by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to assert your right to withdraw or object, it is sufficient to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.